Re: [OM] Autumn crocus time again

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn crocus time again
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:23:01 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
EM writes:

But it's not THAT bad, not so that Curves doesn't work. I've done the same
things in FS. The Levels result is visually identical. The Curves tool works
fine, too, at least if one doesn't go too far. I've included a screen shot of
what I did in Curves.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/BSwale/Autumn_Crocus3.htm>

Aah, the top half of a gentle "S" curve--but you  had the eye to see that that
was just the ticket.  Excellent tutorial overall. I wondered precisely what you
had done in curves.

Must say although  some here now eschews film, one of my favorite crocus
results was with OM gear and Elitechrome.

Sometimes Analog, Mike