Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:44:49 -0400
Eastern North Carolina barbecue sauce. It's really all there is. Vinegar based.
Though I like Trader Joe's Carolina Gold, which is mustard based, and not
unlike many sauces found in South Carolina.

Film must be eschewed vigorously, and it helps to marinate it for some hours
before smoking or slow roasting.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.