Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light

Subject: Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:33:41 -0800
On 3/7/2016 2:35 PM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
Happy birthday Moose!

Thanks!

. . .

Marnie  and I wish you a super b'day.  We did  very much enjoy celebrating with
you last year at the Slanted Door.  I can't believe a year has elapsed.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Travel/California2015/i-tNKDLnw

Now that was a great trip, and a great birthday dinner!

Good thing the days leading up to my birthday last year weren't like this year. We would have spent most of them indoors. Surf would have been spectacular, if one didn't wash away. :-)

This year was very serene. A lazy day with a lovely massage. Ahhhhh . . . No cotton candy, though. I had to settle for small piece of good chocolate cake with excellent ice cream. ;-)

Another Year, Another Party Moose