Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light

Subject: Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 12:31:40 -0500
That's exactly the kind of mistake we expect highly intelligent people to make.
And our failure to remind is exactly the kind of mistake we expect highly
intelligent people to make. ✌️

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.