Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light

Subject: Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:08:01 -0500
And this Epson V700 owner didn't remember either. Just goes to show I must be highly intelligent... or don't do enough transparency scanning. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 3/7/2016 12:31 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
That's exactly the kind of mistake we expect highly intelligent people to make. And our
failure to remind is exactly the kind of mistake we expect highly intelligent people to make.
✌️

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.