Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light

Subject: Re: [OM] Epson scanner transparency light
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 10:02:58 -0600
Probably a long shot but have you checked the connection between the lid and the and the base unit. also I would check the epson software and see if its set in reflective mode. I have a 4490 and did have it come on plugged once for a reason I never discovered. Hope this helps John

-----Original Message----- From: ChrisB