Re: [OM] Some Things Seen Yesterday

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Things Seen Yesterday
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:12:54 -0800
On 3/11/2016 10:48 AM, ChrisB wrote:
That looks like a very pleasant place to wander, Moose.  I like the mannequin’s
head, but the little mermaid had moved . . .

Pretend it's intentional, a counterpoint to my usual edgy sharpness. :-)

She didn't move. Shot at a steep angle through glass and at 1/6 sec. Had I been serious, I'd have upped the ISO, gone to a larger aperture, and so on. But just a casual snap while wandering along the street in the dark.

But I still kinda liked it, so I went with the soft look, actually blurring the
tail area.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

No Manatees Moose