Some Things Seen Yesterday

Subject: Some Things Seen Yesterday
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 22:41:58 -0800
We went in to SF to have diner with some friends and their friends. Trying to drive over the Bay Bridge to arrive at 6 pm is to invite lengthy traffic torture. So we left early, in tending to mix reading in the beautiful little library nearby, esp. if the Weather Guessers were wrong, and the rain persisted, with wandering and retail entertainment.

We found free parking fairly easily, the rain had stopped, and I took some pix as we wandered. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19679>

Quite a mixed bag of subjects - and the bags of different colors lured us into a cute little bag shop. Carol has a small 'problem' with Baggallini, and several were on sale for 25% off, so ... she left with a bag in a bag.

Enjoy

Wanderin' Moose