Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:35:01 -0500
We enjoyed a number of concession prices on each of our trips. The chippie at
Tobermory had reduced portions, too. One piece of fish and just as many chips.
But the ambiance couldn't be beat, sitting with the peeps around the memorial,
munching the grub and watching folks queue up for supper. The colourful
buildings, the water, Ardnamurchen in the distance. And all the pretty boats,
including the RNLI lifeboat.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.