Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 07:37:40 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I like these Senior offerings.  The local discount theatre has been
advertising that they will have something soon, but they've been saying that
for almost six months now.  The Phoenix area Goodwill stores have 25% off for
seniors on Tuesdays, and I go looking for DVDs, clothes, etc.

     We also have senior day at the grocery stores on the first Wednesday of
the month.

>It was a slow night at the favorite fast food place for us "Old Folks".
>Which suited me just fine.  Last week, I went on Wednesday, which is
>Senior Night, and had to wait forever.
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Slow+Night.JPG.html

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson