Re: [OM] (OT) CC Subscription

From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 23:13:22 -0600
Thanks, Moose. I thought that might be the case, but couldn't remember how I had done it in the past.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/26/2016 11:10 PM, Moose wrote:
On 2/26/2016 3:01 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose,

I have about come to the same conclusion as you. I saw reference to PTLens 9.0, which is apparently the latest. I think, at $25, it is my preference. My next question is, do I still have Winzip on my machine? I think, from the teasers I have seen, that it may have expired. One more thing to check................. :-)

Windoze Explorer will open and extract zip files. And there are lots of freebies that will do that and much more. I like 7z. But you really shouldn't need any thing.

Open Fly Moose