Re: [OM] (OT) CC Subscription

From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:07:36 -0600
>So do I understand correctly that if I cancel my subscription to
>Adobe'sCreative Cloud, I will lose functionality of Lightroom and Photoshop,
>evenat the level of the versions I purchased?--Bob WhitmireCertified
>Neanderthal--

You can have both the licensed version and the CC version functional
at the same time. There have been weird things going on about that,
but Adobe support has that fix right at the top of their internal
support tree so they can help you out with it very quickly.

CC has been brilliant. I have no problem paying my $9.95 a month for
all that I'm getting. While I've never been much of an Adobe lover
because of the extremely expensive upgrade treadmill, CC has
substantially lowered the cost for an annual subscription fee that is
expensive, but reasonable. I'll stick with this horse for a while, but
if Adobe goes off the rails and gets greedy, I'm gone. There are other
options out there.

You'd think that he would have given that horse a name after a few
days in the desert.

AG