Re: [OM] (OT) CC Subscription

From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:26:37 -0600
> I guess I'll keep paying my tribute to Adobe for a
> while.

With CC, the tribute is reasonable. It's far less expensive than
cable-tv and I get much more out of it. The fact that I can write it
all off on my taxes makes it even more reasonable.

Unlike Moosie, I use Lightroom for about 95% of everything and only
dive into Photoshop for the oddball item. But I'm just as likely to
use PWP for that oddball item too. There are still a few things that
PWP does better than Photoshop, but most things Lightroom does better
than either.

If it came down to doing away with CC, I'd be inclined to either buy
the standalone version of Lightroom or the full version of CaptureOne.
I have the restricted version of CaptureOne on my computer and I
prefer it to everything Adobe for colors, but it lacks a lot of the
usability of Lightroom.

AG (converted) Schnozz