Re: [OM] (OT) CC Subscription

From: Leo Wesson <leowesson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:24:56 -0600
Hi Piers,

I don't use sidecar files,  I convert to DNG the images that I don't shoot
in DNG.  If I select a file and in the Library module select
Metadata/update DNG Preview and Metadata, my info that I added in LR
(exposure, rating, corrections, keywords etc..) will be written to the DNG
and I can access that info independently in Photoshop.

I assume that you can do the same with sidecar file raws.  I have found
that it's too easy to separate the sidecar from the raw which is why I use
DNG.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157