Re: [OM] IMG: Round Barn Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Round Barn Revisited
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:43:47 -0500
I did look at the signature on the painting and came to the opposite conclusion. But you have a much larger original.

Chuck Norcutt

On 2/15/2016 5:52 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Chuck,

I must have been thinking of you when I was typing.  If you will look at
his signature on the drawing, it is Northcott.

(My gr-gr-grandmother was Martha Holliday.  I can trace the Holliday
line back to the 1400s in England, with untold numbers of different
spellings.  The earliest was Walter "The Minstrel" Haliday, who was in
charge of providing minstrels to entertain the court of the king. He
even has his own page in Wikipedia.)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA