Re: [OM] IMG: Round Barn Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Round Barn Revisited
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:50:51 -0800
On 2/15/2016 12:40 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
About a week ago, Jay Burleson posted images of a Round Barn, leading to some ensuing discussion. Sixty years ago, there were round barns in southern Tennessee. While they are now gone, I have a pencil drawing by my late friend, Don Northcutt, to remember them by. These were somewhat unique, and, IIRC, they were attributed to Swiss settlers in the area.

We have several of Don's drawings.  This one, fittingly enough, is framed in
recycled barn wood.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Round+Barn.tif.html

Lovely memento of times gone by.

Memento Mori Moose