Re: [OM] IMG: Round Barn Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Round Barn Revisited
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 15:55:16 -0600
These are very interesting links, Charlie, but I am no cook, and certainly not a baker. They describe it perfectly. It has probably been 25 or 30 years since I have had any, but I can recall the smell quite well. My wife never cared for it, so that was just twice as much for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA