Re: [OM] Help needed to order a bicycle part from the USA

Subject: Re: [OM] Help needed to order a bicycle part from the USA
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 22:59:11 +0100
Thanks, the answer is no because when I tried to get a battery they referred me to a dealer, The battery was faulty and should have been replaced but he dealer I bought it off has closed up shop and the importer here didn't want to know no the dealer they referred me to. The uk dealer is in direct contact with the factory but says they don't have any - which is why I am hoping that the store link that I posted actaully has some in stock.

I love the bike but I would never buy another from this company, spares are plentiful for other systems.

Thanks IanW

David Bell <mailto:david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
27 January 2016 at 21:46
Ian,

Not trying to teach my gran to suck eggs but have you contacted the manufacturer in Spain about possibly getting a replacement direct?

   BH BIKES

P.I. Jundiz- Perretagana 10

01015 Vitoria, Alava (Spain)

Tel: + 34 945 13 52 02