Re: [OM] Help needed to order a bicycle part from the USA

Subject: Re: [OM] Help needed to order a bicycle part from the USA
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:11:29 +0000
What is the make and model of the bike? Does it need a specific display or can it attach an equivalent?

Dave

On 27/01/2016 09:15, SwissPace wrote:
Hi All,

I have been trying to get a new LCD display for my Electric bike which I accidentally dropped, I ordered one in the UK but that was 4 months ago and they don't seem to be able to get hold of one, so I was wondering if one of the American resident listees would be willing to order the part for me and then ship it too me in Switzerland or I can provide a UK address if easier, I am willing to reimburse you for your trouble and can pay by paypal etc.. or maybe I have some camera stuff you would like in exchange :-)

I have included the link here for it in white, but if they do not have white, black would be OK

<http://www.electriccyclery.com/shop/parts/electric_bike_parts/electric-bicycles-easy-motion-neo-neo-parts/neo-console/?attribute_pa_color=white>
SKU: 3861076000

Thanks in Advance

IanW