Re: [OM] Help needed to order a bicycle part from the USA

Subject: Re: [OM] Help needed to order a bicycle part from the USA
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:46:21 +0000
Ian,

Not trying to teach my gran to suck eggs but have you contacted the manufacturer in Spain about possibly getting a replacement direct?

   BH BIKES

P.I. Jundiz- Perretagana 10

01015 Vitoria, Alava (Spain)

Tel: + 34 945 13 52 02

info@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dave

On 27/01/2016 16:51, SwissPace wrote:
Thanks again Chuck,

David it a BH Neo Emotion jumper 650c but I think any of the neo range will fit, I am fairly sure its a panasonic based system but there is little information on it, and I have been searching for other displays but not seen anything obviously compatible. Its the last non standard thing I buy, the battery failed just after 2 years and only 4,500 Kms of use and I had to wait ages for it and now I am struggling to get a display, its a nice bike to ride though, much nicer than my wife's bosch based one and having covered only about 300kms with the new battery I want to get my moneys worth out of it. Monetary wise it would have been cheaper to use a car than this particular ebike but I actually enjoy the ride to work, which is difficult to put a value on plus the excercise is good for me.

Thanks Ian

Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I should have added that I'll handle it for you if they won't deal direct.

Chuck Norcutt