Re: [OM] it's been a long time

Subject: Re: [OM] it's been a long time
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 09:32:39 -0500
It tickles me to listen to people wax poetic about the wonderful warm,
authentic quality of vinyl. I recall that when I had a rather high-end
audio system after exiting the U.S. Army in 1971, I also had a variety of
anti-static accessories to tone down those pops, hisses and whatnot that
everyone seems to love so much. I'm too old to give a rat's rear these
days, as my ears couldn't tell the difference between analogue and digital,
but I don't miss the pops and hisses at all. I'm gonna bet, though, that
someone on this list will disagree. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal