Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Buddies

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Buddies
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:53:56 -0600
Hi Bob,

Civil is a pretty good description; not quite friendly. The only real disruption we have had occurred a couple of weeks ago, when a Sharp Shinned Hawk appeared on a couple of afternoons, looking for a meal. I ran him off, and things have been quiet since then. His favorite trick was to startle the birds, causing one to crash into my picture window. Then he would grasp the stunned bird and take off.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA