Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Buddies

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Buddies
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 15:38:01 -0500
We have all manner of raptors (?) in our neighborhood, from garden variety
hawks through an assortment of owls including the great horned, right up to the
bald eagle. The show from the back deck is sometimes pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar or logic are figments of your imagination.