Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: Madrid and mountains

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: Madrid and mountains
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:30:55 -0500
I don't know how I failed to see that first time around. Well spotted, sir!

Ahem, ah, Nathan, perhaps in that shot you, ah, failed to recognize the
principal subject, or, with apologies to H C-B, the decisive thing. If you
had wished to picture the ambiance of the place, better positioning of the
camera would have eliminated the distraction which in truth always was the
principal, ah, focus. Still, full marks. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal