Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Aircraft Sighting

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Aircraft Sighting
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 01:29:30 -0600
That;s Frankenstein at work. Could be cost effective, though as the mixmasters weren’t super desirable. But I though Lears had life limited structures, based on hours or cycles or something like that, so a used nose couldn't be worth that much. The cross section of a lear and that of a mixmaster are really round peg-square peg though.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Trask