Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Aircraft Sighting

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Aircraft Sighting
From: billcpearce <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:54:04 -0600
A great example of the versitality of the pt 6. These have roughly 1200 shp,
about 100 more than the one on the recently mentioned pilatus, which has only a
bit more than the one on the beech at 6. Pt6 conversions have been done to
extend the useful life of many piston powered fixed and rotary wing aircraft.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Tablet-------- Original message --------From:
Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 01/14/2016  8:34 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olympus Camera
Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Interesting
Aircraft Sighting
     Those skis with the aft airfoils are what I had expected to see all along.
 They seem to be absent in the BBC photo.  I wonder why they took them off?

>Try here :
>
>http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch=C-FGCX
>
>Muskoka Airport... CYQA .....is in Ontario, north of Toronto and located
>in what is known as "cottage country". That aircraft ...... see here
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basler_BT-67
>
>is definitely not doing Artic or Antarctic Admin work for the Chinese
>Government in very upscale cottage country just a short hop from Toronto
>:-) Perhaps delivering supplies for some upscale Chinese property owners ?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson