Re: [OM] OT: Coffee Shop Hackers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coffee Shop Hackers
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:38:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     This coffee shop has a much better than average clientele, and the owner
wants to keep it that way.  He has a lot of generic stuff blocked on the wifi
hub, and I have to go to a newspaper to learn the Powerball numbers.

     I wish we were having fair weather.  I've recorded more than an inch f
rain for the week, and it has been coming down steadily for the past hour.  We
are now being told to expect scattered rain showers through the weekend.  Good
thing I've stocked up on DVDs of old movies.  I think I'll begin a movie
marathon with "Star Trek: First Contact".

>I thought coffee-shops were meant for drug addicts. You're not telling me
>you're checking the weather from these smoky place, are you?
>Well if the smoke gets rid of the bugs, that's an idea I'll consider.
>
>Anyway, good luck with your students - BTW have you recently checked their
>marks/grades in your files? They might have improved since you last
>opened XL ;-)
>
>Amities and fair weather
>Philippe

Chris