Re: [OM] OT: Coffee Shop Hackers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coffee Shop Hackers
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:31:17 +0100
I thought coffee-shops were meant for drug addicts. You're not telling me
you're checking the weather from these smoky place, are you?
Well if the smoke gets rid of the bugs, that's an idea I'll consider.

Anyway, good luck with your students - BTW have you recently checked their
marks/grades in your files? They might have improved since you last opened XL
;-)

Amities and fair weather
Philippe