Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Christmas Tree

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Christmas Tree
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:01:50 -0600
Isn't that interesting! It would be a great idea for the poorest of third world countries, but in general that area is getting full. There's the Embraer Super Tocano, which the US picked for purely political reasons, and the Beech AT6, a clearly superior aircraft. In the pipeline is the (insert name here, Cessna, Textron, whatever) Scorpion jet, to be built by Cessna for both trainer and close air support tasks. It's a joint venture parts bin pfoject between Cessna and "Airland Corp." that when googled is a truck line. All berry berry hush hush. Beech has a few contracts lined up but not yet finalized with foreign governments. It's a great aircraft, like all else in the beech lineup it is truly a flying tank. Not so sure about the Super Tocano or the Scorpion. Where's there's unrest, there's money. -----Original Message----- From: ChrisB