Re: [OM] Medicine Bow Peak

Subject: Re: [OM] Medicine Bow Peak
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 18:52:35 -0600
iMoose wrote:
> Lovely image. The new site behaves very well and looks good on my iThingies.
> When does the list gallery go to a plays nice with mobile device form? :-)

Thank you. I don't know if/when the gallery will go mobile friendly.
The Gallery2 template is pretty set in its ways and Gallery2 isn't
really officially supported anymore. However, there are some
interesting developments on the Drupal front that might make migration
possible and would go to the new swipe method of browsing.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx