Re: [OM] Medicine Bow Peak

Subject: Re: [OM] Medicine Bow Peak
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 21:31:02 -0600
> Great image, Ken.  I remember the wind in Laramie as the strongest I ever
> encountered.  1/500 is appropriate.

Thank you. Yes, it was WINDY that day when I took that picture. The
tripod was buzzing in the wind, so I had to alter the leg lengths to
get the humming to stop.

> It also seems appropriate that this beautiful sky was processed in the
> "Cloud"  ! :-)

I wasn't so much a fan of Photoshop when Adobe had us all trotting on
their upgrade treadmill. The CC monthly rent is so much less expensive
than the old way and I'm always going to have the latest/greatest. I
still prefer PWP for some things, and it's a lot faster than
Photoshop, but Lightroom is the cat's meow.

AG Schnozz