Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:24:11 +1100
Nice that you’re still using it. That example iOS dull but hasn’t got the metal
cancer that affects many. I sold a really fresh one recently - very pretty. No
idea of the image circle - I wold have thought enough to cover 24mm square.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com