Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL with 35/2.0 Summicron M Lens
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 08:24:24 +1100
Most Mercury examples I see are badly corroded and non-functional. The earliest
had a 1/2000th shutter pre-war which was remarkable but it proved unreliable so
they cut it back later - to 1/1250 I think. Huge rotary shutter. Fascinating
beast and a clean one is one of the most remarkable looking cameras around.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com