Re: [OM] IMG: A Few from the Beech Party

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Few from the Beech Party
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 15:19:53 -0500
I remember now that I was told that the local AFB, closed to other traffic, is not equipped for ILS. That's why I saw lots of KC-135's apparently shooting touch and go's at the municipal airfield. Don't see that much now, so maybe things have changed. The airport has high traffic due to, not what you might think, folks getting the hell out of town, but because of both Cessna and Lear are located on the airport, and Bombardier's company wide flight test facility is at Lear. So, yes, we are seeing lots of the bombardier 737 competition here, too.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Nichols