Re: [OM] IMG: A Few from the Beech Party

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Few from the Beech Party
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:45:03 -0500
Jim,

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I would like to have been there. It does, though make me sad that the museum and event isn't in Wichita, where most of these things were born.

The V tail Bonanza was a handful to fly unless you were an experienced pilot. It was once said here that, "If it weren't for the Beech Bonanza, we would be up to our a** in doctors and lawyers." That's because more than a few were lost because the Bonanza was a handful for a low time pilot with a big ego and wallet to match. With the conventional tail, most of the problems were solved.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Nichols