Re: [OM] [OT] South Carolina Flooding

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] South Carolina Flooding
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:41:47 -0400
  Classic case of an invasive species exploding in a new area that lacks
their natural predators. Though native to South America, Fire Ants are not
very common there as they are parasitized by a dozen species of Phorid Fly.
Texas has taken the plunge and introduced the fly to their state. I wish
they would hurry up and get here to SC.

Charlie