Re: [OM] [OT] South Carolina Flooding

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] South Carolina Flooding
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:25:21 -0400
We have lots of fire ants in northern South Carolina.  They haven't been as
bad this summer because it's been so dry, but the rain really brought them
out.  Huge ant hills all over the farm.  I hate them.  One insect that
doesn't seem to have any redeeming aspects.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com