Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Juaquin

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Juaquin
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 08:51:05 -0400
You've got that right, Mike. These are the figures from my rain gauge:

     Thursday: 4"
     Friday: 2.5"'
     Saturday: 8" as of 6:30 am

  This morning it has been raining continuously, mostly moderate with bands
of heavy rain. There is a storm drain at the end of my driveway. The
outflow pipe is at the back of my property where it empties into the salt
marsh. Friday I went back there and cleared out some limbs that had
accumulated in the outflow tract. Fortunately the marsh can drain off huge
quantities of water very quickly, but we do have high tide at 1:04 pm today.

Charlie
Charleston, SC