Re: [OM] OK, tripod opinion time.

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, tripod opinion time.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 14:44:37 -0500
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What Scott says. Just flex your knees and make like a bean-bag ;)

> That's my plan. Buying a GorillaPod to bring along just in case. Small,
light, bendy.

> Where is your point of departure? Some of those ships go by here but not
> so many since the move to Bellingham ...

We sail out of Seattle on the Celebrity Solstice. A few more than 600
passengers....

Really looking forward to the trip, provided the weather forecasters have
their heads up their butts and the "rain all week" thing is totally wrong...

If we paid for a balcony and it's windy and rainy the whole time, we're
going to be just a little bit pissed.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie