Re: [OM] OK, tripod opinion time.

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, tripod opinion time.
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 12:54:00 +0100
I agree with all that you say, Chuck, but you should be able to catch the ship
at its point of least movement in every cycle of pitch and roll; there are
normally pauses in a ship’s movement.

But then you wouldn’t catch me (far) this side of a coffin going on a cruise .
. . although I have heard good things about cruises off Alaska and Norway.

Chris