Re: [OM] Windows 10 upgrade Nagging you ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 10 upgrade Nagging you ?
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:45:57 -0400
Chris,
  I have the same thing. I have an old Dell laptop that came with XP. Kids
used it for years until it became wonky. I bought them a new machine, but
on a lark I reformatted the old Dell and reinstalled the OS using the disks
in came with (remember those). Works beautifully: nice clean install with
none of the commercial crap installed by the OEM. I installed an older
version of MS Office. It runs like a stripped ape. Only caveat, it never
goes near the internet. For that I have a Windows 7 that I like just fine.
10 need not apply.

Charlie