Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:27:36 +0100
Yes, people like its design, but I never heard of one doing barrel rolls.  If I
were king I’d definitely ban that; it’s one of the riskiest manoeuvres
available to low level aerobatics pilots.  I know many people who have died, or
very nearly died, carrying out that manoeuvre.

I teach my students to perform them, but only with serious caution about how to
check that it’s going well and how to escape one that isn’t.

Chris