Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:26:10 +0000 (UTC)
Ian,       I MUST put Yeovilton Air Day in my diary for next year. The Vulcan
is an impressive beast on full power! The ground really shakes. I 'm sure I
heard somewhere that this season would be the last to see the Vulcan flying.
Rolls Royce, and others have withdrawn sponsorship citing that it is no longer
viable to keep the aircraft airworthy. If so this really is a shame although
understandable. Regards
 John Duggan,
 Wales, UK