Re: [OM] Monitor Calibration Rabbit Hole (This is very much On Topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Monitor Calibration Rabbit Hole (This is very much On Topic)
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 11:26:26 -0400
I suspect you are correct, but I've relied on Spectraview for so long I'm
not about to lose it on my 27". I'm reasonably sure (but couldn't say why)
that the 'munki puck would not function properly with the NEC monitor and
Spectraview II software. Not entirely sure, but not particularly interested
in buying, testing, returning, repeat as necessary.

Had I been interested only in the laptop monitors, I most assuredly would
have gone with the 'munki as the "good enough" option.I survived quite a
while with the inexpensive Huey(?) before buying the NEC, which came with
Spectraview and the i1 puck. (I call it a puck. Is that the same as what
others call the dongle?

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal