Re: [OM] Any one know more on the Lightroom CC startup failure on Window

Subject: Re: [OM] Any one know more on the Lightroom CC startup failure on Windows?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:05:06 -0400
It appears I’m going to have to gird for battle. After updating cloud last
time, and not paying attention thereafter, I suddenly found that I couldn’t
find anything new. Just LR5 and PSCC2014 and Bridge. So I did the First Thing,
and rebooted. My Adobe Creative Cloud icon reappeared on the top screen bar of
my MacBook, but when I clicked on it there, before my wondering eyes, was an
empty white box.

So I guess the first order of business is to reinstall the Creative Cloud
desktop. I wonder if I need to uninstall the version that now gives me the
blank box before I install the new version. Oh, I feel trouble coming on. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal