Re: [OM] opinions of the OM 500mm F8.0 reflex lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] opinions of the OM 500mm F8.0 reflex lens?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:34:03 -0400
I've seen very few Zuiko 500mm f8 lenses, none with any kind of element issue. I have seen 8mm fisheye, 50mm f3.5 macro, 75-150mm f4, etc. with bad elements.

I have a super clean Zuiko 500mm f8 for sale. Is $200 reasonable? Free shipping within the US, Extra $ elsewhere.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977