Re: [OM] File losses

Subject: Re: [OM] File losses
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:39:27 +1300
To reply to Moose;  (see below my reply)

No, not 9 months on one card; one card used twice, reformatted after he first
use ( actually I have used this card umpteen times).

At the end of every shooting session, I upload the new images on to the
computer in the appropriate sub-directory. But I leave the pre-existing images
on the card, until it is full or nearly full, then with all new images
uploaded, I
erase the card and reformat it in the camera. Works for me with the E-3..

I just checked; I am using a 2 GB CF card. .Amply big enough for me.
I'm not shooting much these days anyway. Must check if 2 GB cards are still
available here.

Cheers, Brian

Re: File losses   <- Date ->    <- Thread ->
From: Moose (olymoosegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:41:30 -0700 (PDT)