Re: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 18:13:20 -0500
As an "older gentleman" who survived walking over a mile to school no
matter what the Chicago weather was... OK, if my dad's shift in the steel
mill was right, and the temp went below 0 F, we might get a ride. No seat
belts of course, and no helmets when we rode bikes in better weather. The
list of hazards we faced every day exceeds my typing ability.
However, as a teacher. I'm appalled to see parents send kids to school in
t-shirts when the temps are 20+ degrees!
Geezer Rick