Re: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 12:09:29 -0800
Saw that story a while ago. And yeah, some things are definitely wacko.
It's one thing to exercise prudent care of one's children, quite another to
go to the extremes that many seem to be taking it. If nothing else,
"helicopter" parents, by their constant hovering and over-protectiveness,
are depriving their children of the ability to learn about the world in
which they're eventually going to have to make their way. Later they wonder
why their kids have become "boomerang" kids, and, as adults, return home to
live.