Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested

Subject: Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:03:37 -0800
The only reason for changing the diameter of the brush from 400 pixels to 280 pixels was to meet the requirement for the test. You said to align the cursor with the circle made with the 100% hardness. When using the clone stamp tool, I don't ever look at the pixel size. I just set the hardness and opacity that I want and then change the cursor size to fit the work that I am doing, by using the bracket keys. And I can't think of any reason that I would be concerned about what differences exist between a soft and hard brush at a particular size.
And I still do not see any overspray outside the cursor in CC.
If you find that other software works better for you, go for it.
Paul in Portland OR